You are planning a fun cruise in gulet in Croatia and have decided to look for the best offer. You have been very attentive and made several questions, because, of course, you would like spend your money on the best deal possible. It is amazing: you have received so many offers, brochures, references, detailed reports … that you feel confused. And who would not feel so having to digest so much information!
To help you, here are some basic instructions that may be helpful.
1) Are you dealing directly with the owner of the gulet or a broker?
Keep in mind that some brokers charge up to 25% commission on the rent. Money that could be used as a discount if you handle it directly with the owner. Also, be careful because most brokers have not seen or inspected the gulet they are offering through their attractive websites.
2) How long has the manager / owner been in the field?
Why is it important? Every year inexperienced new members enter the market, offering less security, boats with less preparation, inexperienced crews with insufficient funds. It has happened more than once that the customer arrives at the dock to board and, guess what, there’s no gulet on which to embark! Simply put, the more experience in the field has the owner of the gulet, the better the offer; the more stable the crew, the better the service.
3) Is your payment guaranteed?
You leave with your savings in hopes of getting a deserved and enjoyable cruise vacation.
What happens if the manager of the gulet is bankrupt? No cruise, and no money.
4) Read the feedback.
Feedbacks are short reports or reviews of customers like you who share their cruise experience.
Do not trust any feedback because some may be false, but a trained eye knows how to recognize them.
After reading the feedback, you can request a direct contact with the author. The video ones are even better.
The more positive the feedbacks, the more confident you can feel about your money.
5) Recent photos and videos of the rental boat.
Pictures say a thousand words, videos even more.
It is not uncommon for a brochure to show a beautiful gulet in its splendour with its sails fully unfolded, but then when you embark there are no sails at all.
Here is what the gulet Patronice and his crew offer:
1) You will deal directly with the owner of the gullet thus saving money.
2) We have been in business for 10 years, with a stable crew, the same ship’s captain and cook for 7 years.
3) The gulet Patronice is the only gulet offering refunds: so even if we should go bankrupt, you would not have financial losses.
4) No gulet in Croatia has more positive feedbacks, check for yourself: www.croatia-gulet.com/testimonials.html.
5) You will know exactly what you are paying for. To provide our customers with added guarantee, we have developed a visit of the gulet Patronice
through a virtual tour: www.croatia-gulet.com/virtualtour.
We may not be the best, but we strive to be.
Make a well-reasoned reservation.